ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE POLICIES
This property has the following check-in / check-out times and policies.
- Arrival: 13:00 to 14:00 or 16:00 to 21:00.
- Departure: Before 12:00 noon.
The maximum check-in time is 21:00.
If arrival is between 21:00 and 22:00. there will be an additional fee of €20. Check-in will not be allowed after 22:00.
This schedule can be modified upon request if the arrival of new clients allows it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
The admission and stay of people in this establishment will only be denied for the following reasons:
- For lack of accommodation capacity or facilities.
- Failure to comply with the admission requirements established in these regulations.
- For adopting behaviours that may endanger or cause discomfort to other persons or users, or for hindering the normal development of the activity.
- For failure to pay the total amount of the reservation when requested by the staff.
- When the aforementioned circumstances occur or when persons are involved in one or more of the restrictions listed above, the personnel responsible for the establishment may require them to leave, after payment, if applicable, of any outstanding bills.
- Reservations will be confirmed only if the corresponding advanced payment has been made, being valid only for the persons and dates indicated.
- The minimum stay will be two nights in low season and X nights in high season (depending on the nights stipulated by the establishment).
- We will charge 50% of the total amount at the time of booking and the remaining 50% will be paid upon arrival.
- The rent includes: bed and bath linen, use and enjoyment of the facilities of the campsite, and cleaning before your arrival. During the stay, cleaning is the responsibility of the tenant.
- The customer undertakes, at the end of their stay, to return the accommodation in the same conditions in which it was delivered at the time of entry.
- The booking conditions are specified in the booking confirmation and are accepted by the client during the booking process.
- All external visits are strictly forbidden, unless authorized by the management.
- Pets are not allowed inside our glamping tents.
- Any damage or loss caused by the client to the goods, property, and belongings owned by the campsite, must be paid according to the value established by the company.
- We decline all responsibility for the loss of jewellery, money, documents and other valuables of any kind kept both in the accommodations and in the common areas of the campsite.
- The campsite is not responsible for forgotten or neglected objects in common areas and/or in the accommodation.
- Camping Cortijo “San Isicio” reserves the right, in case of any type of damage, deterioration, or theft caused by the client in the tent or any other installation of the campsite, to claim the corresponding compensation from the aforementioned client.
- It is strictly forbidden to take the furniture of the accommodation outside (pillows, mattresses, …).
- The use of candles and/or incense inside the tents is not allowed
- Barbecues are allowed only in the areas designated for this purpose. Portable barbecues are not allowed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the lodgings.
- Parties are forbidden. Loud music is not allowed in the common areas and accommodations, nor any type of noise that may cause discomfort to the rest of the guests.
- From 00:00h to 8:00h there must be total silence in the whole camping.
- On arrival, the tent or villa will be found in perfect conditions of cleanliness. From the fourth day of stay we provide the customer, who will have to inform the reception, an optional refresh service.
- The client must leave the accommodation in the same conditions he/she found it at the moment of arrival.
- All reservations include a parking space that will be assigned according to availability.
- In case of needing an extra parking space, you will have to indicate it to the campsite upon arrival. It will have an extra cost of €3.50/day and the availability cannot be guaranteed until the moment of the check-in.
- The campsite is not responsible for damages caused by third parties to vehicles.
- People are not allowed to stay for a prolonged period of time inside the vehicle in the parking area of the campsite.
The reservation will be refunded in full if the client gives more than 15 days notice. 50% will be refunded if the client gives notice between 7 and 15 days in advance. No refund will be given if the client gives less than 7 days notice.
The day of cancellation will be determined by the day the e-mail confirming the cancellation is sent.
With less than 14 days notice, it is no longer possible to modify the reservation (only in cases that involve an extension, if availability allows it).
Failure to comply with any of these rules may lead to expulsion from the campsite and loss of the full amount of the reservation.